Moving content from here and there and hither and yon to here.
The GOPher Party Is Dead!
BREAKING! U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Says Government Has Made Up Another New ‘Trust All Presidents Forever’ Authority For Itself To Target And Kill Americans On U.S. Soil If It Labels You An ‘Insurgent’
If not for war criminal GWB, this would never be allowed. Now these extraordinary, made-up Executive Branch powers are commonplace, and they don’t tell us about all of them, you can be sure of that.
Pres. Obama and all presidents from now on will follow the precedents set by GWB, Obama, and themselves, until they are reigned in by the U.S. Supreme Court once Congress stops personally profiting from the president having these unConstitutional powers.
BREAKING! Quitter and Golddigger, Failin’ Palin and ‘AnchorBaby’ Michelle Malkin Are Back At Their Regular CPAC Booths Again This Year, Including Michelle Malkin’s ‘Thumpbucket Review, Revival and Rip-Off Extravaganza for MARKS of All Ages‘ — Back This Year!
—– Forwarded Message —-
From: Rusty Morris
To: USAQ <usaQueers@yahoogroups.com>
Mon Oct 11 2004
Subject: [usaQueers] Fw: Do You See A Pattern Here?
Do You See A Pattern Here?
* Richard Gephardt Did Serve: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
* David Bonior Did Serve: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
* Tom Daschle Did Serve: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
* Al Gore Did Serve: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan 1971 as an army journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
* Bob Kerrey Did Serve: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
* Daniel Inouye Did Serve: Army 1943-47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
* John Kerry Did Serve: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, Purple Hearts.
* Charles Rangel Did Serve: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
* Max Cleland Did Serve: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star, Vietnam.
* Ted Kennedy Did Serve: Army, 1951-53.
* Tom Harkin Did Serve: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
* Jack Reed Did Serve: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
* Fritz Hollings Did Serve: Army officer in WWII; Bronze Star and seven campaign ribbons.
* Leonard Boswell Did Serve: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze Stars, and Soldier’s Medal.
* Pete Peterson Did Serve: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star and Legion of Merit.
* Mike Thompson Did Serve: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
* Bill McBride Did Serve: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam; Bronze Star with Combat V.
* Gray Davis Did Serve: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
* Pete Stark Did Serve: Air Force 1955-57
* Chuck Robb Did Serve: Vietnam
* Howell Heflin Did Serve: Silver Star
* George McGovern: Silver Star &DFC during WWII.
* Bill Clinton: Did not serve. Student deferments. Entered draft but received #311.
* Jimmy Carter Did Serve: Seven years in the Navy.
* Walter Mondale Did Serve: Army 1951-1953
* John Glenn Did Serve: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18 Clusters.
* Tom Lantos Did Serve: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII. Saved by Raoul Wallenberg.
* Dennis Hastert: Did Not Serve.
* Tom Delay: Did Not Serve.
* Roy Blunt: Did Not Serve.
* Bill Frist: Did Not Serve.
* Mitch McConnell: Did Not Serve.
* Rick Santorum: Did Not Serve.
* Trent Lott: Did Not Serve.
* Dick Cheney: Did Not Serve. Several deferments, the last by marriage.
* John Ashcroft: Did Not Serve. Seven deferments to teach business.
* Jeb Bush: Did Not Serve.
* Karl Rove: Did Not Serve.
* Saxby Chambliss: Did Not Serve. “Bad knee.” Attacked triple-amputee veteran Max Cleland’s patriotism to get The Wuss elected.
* Paul Wolfowitz: Did Not Serve.
* Vin Weber: Did Not Serve.
* Richard Perle: Did Not Serve.
* Douglas Feith: Did Not Serve.
* Eliot Abrams: Did Not Serve.
* Richard Shelby: Did Not Serve.
* Jon Kyl: Did Not Serve.
* Tim Hutchison: Did Not Serve.
* Christopher Cox: Did Not Serve.
* Newt Gingrich: Did Not Serve.
* Don Rumsfeld: Did Serve: Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.
* George W. Bush: Did Not Serve. Failed to complete his six-year National Guard requirement; got assigned to Alabama so he could campaign for family friend running for U.S. Senate; failed to show up for required medical exam, disappeared from duty.
* Ronald Reagan: Did Not Serve. Due to poor eyesight, served in a non-combat role making movies.
* B-1 Bob Dornan: Consciously enlisted after fighting was over in Korea.
* Phil Gramm: Did Not Serve.
* John McCain: Did Serve: Silver Star, Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Purple Heart and Distinguished Flying Cross.
* Dana Rohrabacher: Did Not Serve.
* John M. McHugh: Did Not Serve.
* JC Watts: Did Not Serve.
* Jack Kemp: Did Not Serve. “Knee problem,” although continued in NFL for 8 years.
* Dan Quayle: Did Serve: Journalism unit of the Indiana National Guard.
* Rudy Giuliani: Did Not Serve.
* George Pataki: Did Not Serve.
* Spencer Abraham: Did Not Serve.
* John Engler: Did Not Serve.
* Lindsey Graham: Did Serve: National Guard lawyer.
* Arnold Schwarzenegger: Did Not Serve. AWOL from Austrian army base.
Pundits and Preachers
* Sean Hannity: Did Not Serve.
* Rush Limbaugh: Did Not Serve. 4-F with a ‘pilonidal cyst.’
* Bill O’Reilly: Did Not Serve.
* Michael Savage: Did Not Serve.
* George Will: Did Not Serve.
* Chris Matthews: Did Not Serve.
* Paul Gigot: Did Not Serve.
* Bill Bennett: Did Not Serve.
* Pat Buchanan: Did Not Serve.
* John Wayne: Did Not Serve.
* Bill Kristol: Did Not Serve.
* Kenneth Starr: Did Not Serve.
* Antonin Scalia: Did Not Serve.
* Clarence Thomas: Did Not Serve.
* Ralph Reed: Did Not Serve.
* Michael Medved: Did Not Serve.
* Charlie Daniels: Did Not Serve.
* Ted Nugent: Did Not Serve. (He only shoots at things that don’t shoot back.)
Kyle Quandel firstname.lastname@example.org
“In the end, it’s not the words of our enemies that we will remember, but the silence of our friends.” — MLK
11/02/04: The End of an Error
Intelligent people question and seek answers.
Livestock go where they’re led. — Eric Payne
“Life and liberty are not more important than equality, and are worth less without it.” — B. Allan Ross
On the day celebrating the issuance of tags licensing an Idaho wolf hunt GOPher Rex Rammell (below) — running for Idaho governor — said he would like some of those license tags so he could hunt President Barack Obama.